Stand On Firm Footing In Your Boynton Beach, FL, Home With Our Flooring Services
We heard a joke one time that we always enjoyed: "Who's always going to be there when you fall? Your floor." It's funny, but it's also true! There's possibly no part of your home that you interact with more than your flooring. It takes the most abuse, but it also provides the most utility. That's why when it comes to caring for it - or improving it - you want to make sure you're working with a flooring service provider that prioritizes quality and stability over speed. SunCoast Home Services has over 70 years of experience in home improvement projects including reworking and upgrading people's flooring to fit their personal tastes and home needs.
We're proud of the fact we've been serving the good people of Palm Beach County for over three generations, and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon. So if you need the right flooring solutions for your home, installed by a company you can trust with your home's comfort, quality and safety, there's only one call you ever need to make. We're just waiting to answer.
What Are The Most Popular Types Of Flooring Available?
As with many things, there have been advancements in the area of flooring over the years, so it's not as simple as hardwood flooring versus carpeting. Here are some types of flooring you can get for your home:
- Hardwood Flooring - While expensive, hardwood flooring is a versatile and high-quality flooring option that will last forever - so long as you care for it properly. It's very rugged, but also at risk for water damage, so it's good to be aware of potential issues. Hardwood flooring will give your home a large increase in value.
- Laminate Flooring - Laminate flooring can give you the same look and feel of hardwood flooring without the expense. A more affordable option, laminate flooring is available in many styles and colors to give your rooms a unique look.
- Tile Flooring - Often used in bathrooms and kitchens, tile flooring is tailor-made for areas of your home that wind up with lots of moisture, so it's also a great option for laundry rooms and mud rooms. There are different types of tile available and the one you choose will have an impact on your price.
- Stone Flooring - They say your home is your castle, and stone flooring can make that a little more literal. A good option for your home's interior or exterior spaces, stone flooring might have a high cost but provides an unforgettable style that can't be duplicated.
- Linoleum - Probably the most ecologically friendly of the bunch, linoleum is a cheap, resilient and durable option that is more affordable than many of the others. Like laminate flooring, it comes in a variety of designs and colors from mimicking hardwood to inventive designs.
- Carpet - Though it's fallen out of favor in recent years, carpet is still an affordable and versatile option, particularly for bedrooms where it's nice to hop out of bed in the morning to feel its soft touch on your feet. Carpets today have many stain-fighting qualities to help overcome deficiencies they had in the past.
This is just scratching the surface. We haven't even mentioned engineered wood flooring or laminate vinyl flooring. Whatever option you choose should be what's best for your situation, location and budget, and our highly-trained experts can help you make the right choice.
You'll Be "Floored" By Our Quality Service
SunCoast Home Services is committed to the comfort of our customers, and that includes having durable, stylish and expertly-installed flooring throughout their homes. We're here to answer any of your flooring questions and help you decide which options are the best for you. If you're looking to add new flooring to your home, message us online or call 561-903-7700 today!