Keep Your Boynton Beach, FL, Home Cool With Expert AC Repair
It's hot outside. Every time you look out the window things are obscured by heat haze. A passing runner is so soaked you'd swear he'd been swimming. You're pretty sure your neighbor is cooking eggs on his driveway. But you're tucked safely away inside where your central AC is maintaining a chilly, comfortable environment that's the polar opposite to the hellscape outside. But then you hear your unit make an unusual grinding sound, followed by a loud bang, and the cool breeze blowing from your vents fades into a memory. That's when you know without solid air conditioner repair, that outside heat you've been avoiding is going to make its way in.
We've been working on air conditioners here in Palm Beach County since 1949 and we know for sure - when someone's unit goes out, they need it fixed as soon as possible. That's why when you call SunCoast Home Services, we're sending a fully-stocked truck driven by an air conditioning pro to diagnose your breakdown, determine the proper fix and put that plan into place. We won't rest until your cool comfort is restored.
What Are The Signs My Air Conditioner Needs Repair?
The above scenario is worst-case: a complete breakdown that comes out of nowhere. Luckily, most air conditioning problems don't come out of nowhere - there are warning signs that something's not quite right that any homeowner can spot. Keep an eye out for:
- Weakened Air Flow - While this could represent a problem with your ductwork, it could also mean components of your AC unit are failing.
- High Power Bills - One of the more noticeable impacts of a faulty AC unit is on your bank account. If it's not running at its standard efficiency, it will use more power which will drive up your costs.
- Overly Humid Air - We know humidity is just part and parcel of living in Florida, but your air conditioner should help maintain a comfortable level in your home. If it isn't, something is up.
- Loud Noises - Not that your air conditioner is ever whisper-quiet, but if it's making noises you aren't used to hearing you can think of it as a cry for help.
- Nasty Odors - Generally speaking, your air conditioner shouldn't stink. When it does, it could be leaking chemicals, have electronics that are melting or mold taking root.
Another basic thing is that most times, you shouldn't even notice your air conditioner. It just should be doing its thing without drawing your attention - so if it is drawing your attention, it's a good bet you should have it checked out.
Cool Air Isn't Just A Luxury, It's A Necessity
The temperature we can hit in Florida can get so high that your air conditioner isn't just a home comfort device, it's a safety device. That's why we treat AC breakdowns as emergencies and make ourselves available 24/7 when our customers need us. It doesn't matter when your AC problem hits, we'll be on the way with the same level of professionalism and care. Take heart in knowing you'll never have to do without when you've got SunCoast at your side.
Keep Calm & Call Suncoast
When you lose your cool, don't lose your cool. Contact one of our specialists and your issue will be resolved before the mercury can reach its peak. If your AC unit has broken down completely or you suspect it's about to, send us a message online or call 561-903-7700 today!